Phonic XP Series power amplifiers deliver from 280 to 5000 Watts of power in two to three rack spaces. Built around robust and advanced toroidal transformers, they deliver clean power on demand. The advanced protection circuitry guards against short circuit and open circuit, and also protects against ultrasonic and RF interference. A dual mono, high current power supply increases reliability and performance. Other features include center-detented gain controls, input peak limiter, selectable high pass filter, and fast recovery to ensure low distortion. The variable speed fans effectively cool the amp with rear to front air flow and protect against overheating. Input is through XLR or 1/4" connectors, while you can use Speakon®-type or traditional binding post connectors for output. The XP 2100, 3100 and 5100 power amps have sub woofer outputs with a selectable low-pass filter, selectable at of 60, 90 or 120 Hz. Phonic XP Power Amplifiers are specially designed for professionals who value high power, audio clarity, reliability and lasting performance.
* Output power: 600W @ 4 Ohm, 960W @ 2 Ohm
* High continuous current output from robust toroidal transformer
* Switchable input peak limiter and selectable high pass filter (30 Hz, 50 Hz) to reduce distortion and protect speakers
* Front mounted detented gain controls for easy access
* Bridge mono and parallel mode LEDs
* Fast Recovery design for lower distortion if clipping occurs
* Very rugged housing
* Active balanced inputs for low noise
* Signal level at -40, -20, -10, protect and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
* Ground Lift switch to prevent humming
* Selectable stereo, parallel and bridge mono amp modes
* Two ventilation variable speed fans
* Speakon®-type connectors and 5-way binding posts speaker outputs
* XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for maximum input flexibility
* Requires three standard rack units for mounting
* Fits a standard 19" rack
Phonic XP2000 1920 Watt Power Amplifier with FREE OFFER
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"First time using Musicians Buy. Was a Musicians Friend guy. I got a lot of technical help from your salesman Bob, who was knowledgeable, polite, and VERY helpful. He told me what would work best, explained differences, etc. Made me comfortable with my purchase. Turns out speakers too big. Mark in customer service also extremely helpful - called FEDEX for me when they were slow, expedited shipment of new stuff because we have gig. THESE GUYS WERE THE BEST !!!! Sincerely, Jim "